Monday, September 15, 2014

Finally got out of my funk with the help of some good music. "Last Call", by Brazilian Girls to be specific. Last.fm describes their music as a mixture of "reggae, electronica, jazz, bossa nova, and various other influences." And apparently, no one in the band is from Brazil. I first heard them while listening to Pandora (how great is Pandora?!!). Anyway, I was going through Spotify and found them by accident while searching for something else. I remembered the name because I remembered making a Pandora station for them.

Anyway, they're signed to Verve and they have a Facebook page. They also have a page on Myspace (who knew that was still around??) where you can listen to most of their songs, including "Last Call".



http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/braziliangirls



No comments: